1. Initial Evaluation Recordings are obtained to assess speech and voice characteristics and tasks are completed to determine if you would benefit from the program
2. Parkinson's Information Session Education is provided to the patient and family for a basic understanding of Parkinson’s and how speech and swallowing can be affected.
3. Four-week Speak OUT!® Program Consists of 12 speech therapy sessions which the client and SLP complete together and daily home practice including speech, voice, and cognitive exercises. A specialized workbook is provided to each client by the Parkinson Voice Project.
4. Six-week follow-up Maintenance program following completion of the 4 week program which reviews and assists client in completing daily home practice routine.
5. LOUD Crowd An opportunity to connect with the Parkinson's community. Maintenance group program that meets weekly to provide support through accountability and education on continuing the strategies and exercises learned in the program.
Schedule A Consultation
Reach out below to schedule a free phone consultation or online therapy trial.
@2020 Fairmount Speech and Swallowing Therapy, LLC. All rights reserved. Disclaimer: Information on this website does not constitute medical or health advice or services. It is intended and my be used, for educational purposes only. Fairmount Speech and Swallowing Therapy, LLC provides medical or health advice and services pertaining to the subject of Speech-Language Pathology only through in-person or online therapy.